· Learning Objectives and Basic Principles for facilitating successfully.
· Guidelines for selection of participants for the first assembly on Girls Helping Girls.
· Guidelines on how to run a Girls Helping Girls Circle.
· Guidelines for Program Implementation and Session Structure.
. Information and Skits About Cliques
· Skits to demonstrate Girl Bullying.
· Skits to help the girls’ role play new behaviors that are alternatives to bullying.
· Terms and Phrases to classify how and what girls are doing to mistreat other girls.
· Worksheets for the girls to write comments or questions.
· Guidelines for how to establish a Girls Corner or bulletin board.
· A Pledge against Girl Bullying.
· Evaluation forms.